Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"the line that ties me - jordyn&marnie" by lit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: "the line that ties me - jordyn&marnie" by lit Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"the line that ties me - jordyn&marnie" 08-18-2012

"I stand by your bedside, on the edge of words. That I can't say, for the fear that I might fall."

When Jordyn, Andrea and Daryl return to Jordyns family home and find the bodies of her mother and step-father, Jordyn believes she will never find her baby sister.

Fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7385315/1/death_came_got_me

Fandom: The Walking Dead
Song: The Line That Ties Me by Julia Stone
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 2:46 (93.3MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpWooxr56ZA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpWooxr56ZA
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwwwww! Your vids with jordyn are always so seamless! Loved the scene when she asks for a hug and then when he saves her life after she takes the pills. Oh and I'm so glad it ended happily!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: the line that ties me - jordyn&marnie by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I absolutely love this vid; the colors are perfect; it just gives it that gritty 'TWD' feel. If I wasn't familiar with the show I'd swear Rose was on the show; your manips are just perfect. Such a lovely vid.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: the line that ties me - jordyn&marnie by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Oh, WOW! That was soooo lovely, Kat! I was all misty-eyed at the part where he's telling her about the Trail of Tears because her emotion in that was so perfect, it came off like a genuine interaction--and such a heartfelt one at that. Amazing manips as always. Great story! Loved it!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:47 am    Post subject: the line that ties me - jordyn&marnie by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Great vid, Kat! So pretty!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: the line that ties me - jordyn&marnie by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Aww, this is gorgeous!! I always marvel at your OC vids - you're soo good at combining the scenes together to make it look real! Great job!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: the line that ties me - jordyn&marnie by littleton_pace Reply with quote

You are so insanely talented at these OC vids!! Your manips always look and sound so real.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: